Attached is a proof sample done through a YouTube Still has some tweaking and perfecting to
Can;t decide what photo to buy? Sometimes you want so many and prints can get costly. My suggestion; chose the one "hang over the mantle" print and get a large size print and then get the rest to go in a photobook.
Why get a photo book?
1. Prints and digital images can get costly, not to mention the frames you need to display them in. How many of you still have prints in envelopes that you haven't bought a frame for.
2. You can carry it easily to show to friends and family. I know you can do that with digital images, but this is much more personal not to mention impressive!
3. Much easier to dust than all those picture frames!
4. Add older photos to make a story and uses I can make a photo book out of your vacation photos. You must be the image owner or have permission,
5. They make great gifts for parents, grandparents and friends.
6. Unlimited ideas! Coffee table decor, graduation, weddings, baby's 1st year, special occasions, guest or sign-in tables. Horse trainer and breeders display one at your stalling area.
7. Come in many different styles and price ranges. Styles range from image wrapped soft covered to a rich feel leather bound. See price page for sizes and styles.