Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Texas Equine Photographer | Texas Senior Photographer | Sarah: Plano Senior 2014

Sarah chose to have her senior portraits done at a family farm where her dad grew up.  I really enjoyed the session and could almost envision her playing as a young girl in the loft and barn in which some of the photos where taken. I know it was truly sentimental for her father, as he told me he played in barn when he was young and now Sarah keeps her horse there.

We started out taking photos in one of the pastures and that is when I noticed "the tree."  It was an old, dead tree that had tons of character, so I told them we just had to use it!

It had been rainy off and on all day, and during the session, we had to move it to the barn due to the rain. I loved how the images turned out.  Being a dairy farm, there were plenty of great places for pictures - and a couple really cute calves


















www.terricagephotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment