Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hurry up spring


So far I have had a good response to my project for this spring were I plan on creating a photo book of the horses of Denton County. There has been several ranches or trainers willing to or asking be to included. I have met some of the nicest people and the are extremely proud of their horses. I am blessed to live in this area and look forward to a face to face meeting of everyone I have talked to.
I have always thought I knew how diverse this area is in its horse population, but I have discovered I have just scratched the surface. Its much more than the Stock Horse breeds that dominate the county. Seems more equine variety is starting to take root.

I still don't know what the emphasis will be one, but my head is full of 1000's ideas. I guess once I start taking the photos, my plan will come into focus (no pun intended).
Can't wait till spring when everything greens, horses coats are slick and plenty of foals to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment