Monday, January 11, 2010

TFCD Equestrian Models Needed


TFCD Equestrian Models Needed:
No modeling experience needed, just need to be able to ride a horse bareback at a lope/canter.
Having a used wedding gown or prom dress that you don't mind getting a little dirty is a plus. If not I have a few dresses.
I will come to you if local or meet at another senic location. e-mail me at terricage@earthlink.net If you are wondering what TFCD is - Time for CD. You provide your time and I provide you with a CD at not cost to you




This would be great for a bride or who wants a photo with their dress on their horse.


4 comments:

  1. Do you still need an equestrian model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don;t have anything planned, but if you have an idea, I am up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need a model? I can do that and more that has been asked. Im up for it. Where are you located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still looking for a model? contact me if you are.

    ReplyDelete